Blockchain Transaction Record
InfoMart Named "Best and Brightest Company to Work For in the Nation" & One of "Atlanta’s 20 Largest Women-Owned Firms"
InfoMart, a leading provider of background screening services, ended 2022 with two impressive awards: Atlanta’s 20 Largest Women-Owned Firms and Best and Brightest Companies to Work For in the Nation.
Exclusively at Newsworthy.ai — Newsworthy registers every press release distributed through this service on the blockchain so that we can provide verification services and make features such as the self-hosting of press releases available to our customers. The blockchain provides an immutable record of the press releases issued by this service. Immutability gives readers the assurance that the news they are reading has not been altered from the source document that this service distributed. We have shifted the Source of Truth to the blockchain for added protection.
Moving the Source of Truth to the blockchain improves transparency and increases trust between organizations submitting news and readers.
Key Takeaways (TLDR)
- InfoMart wins awards for being one of Atlanta's largest women-owned firms and a best company to work for.
- The recognition highlights a strong focus on employees and hiring strategies.
- InfoMart revolutionizes the background screening industry with innovative technology and excellent customer service.
|NWAI Digital Fingerprint||401-a4be298f6740f5da6242aaf054e8791c|
Other Recent Blockchain Registered News for InfoMart
- InfoMart Launches Commitment to Pledge 1% with Donations to Nashville Sexual Assault Center Atlanta, GA (Newsworthy.ai) Friday Apr 14, 2023 @ 7:00 AM UTC — InfoMart, a leading background check company, has taken the first step in its Pledge 1% commitment by organizing a kit-building drive for Nashville’s Sexual Assault Center. Pledge 1% is a global movement that encourages companies to donate one percent of their time, equity, and/or resources to charitable organizations.
- InfoMart’s Tammy Cohen Honored as a 2023 Women’s Business Enterprise Star by the Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC) Atlanta, GA (Newsworthy.ai) Thursday Mar 16, 2023 @ 6:00 AM UTC — Tammy Cohen, Founder and Chief Visionary Officer of InfoMart, a top background screening company, has been recognized as a Women’s Business Enterprise (WBE) Star by the Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC), the nation’s largest certifier of women-owned businesses.