Blockchain Transaction Record
BEK TV will provide LIVE coverage of all three Green Bay Packers pre-season football games through the Packers TV Network for the third consecutive year, catering to the vast Packer fan base in North Dakota. As Green Bay ushers in a new quarterback era, the 2023-2024 pre-season games are anticipated to be pivotal for the team.
Exclusively at Newsworthy.ai — Newsworthy registers every press release distributed through this service on the blockchain so that we can provide verification services and make features such as the self-hosting of press releases available to our customers. The blockchain provides an immutable record of the press releases issued by this service. Immutability gives readers the assurance that the news they are reading has not been altered from the source document that this service distributed. We have shifted the Source of Truth to the blockchain for added protection.
Moving the Source of Truth to the blockchain improves transparency and increases trust between organizations submitting news and readers.
Key Takeaways (TLDR)
- BEK TV is broadcasting live coverage of Green Bay Packers' pre-season games for the third year in a row.
- Packer fans in North Dakota can connect with every heart-stopping moment of the games through BEK TV's coverage.
- BEK TV is the largest television broadcaster of high school and collegiate athletics in the region.
|NWAI Digital Fingerprint||635-7443b64b69f9fa68a470721bd4985fa9|
Other Recent Blockchain Registered News for BEK.TV
- “My Hometown” Features ND Communities and Beyond on “Ladies of Another View” Bismarck, ND (Newsworthy.ai) Friday Sep 22, 2023 @ 12:10 PM UTC — The cherished local TV program, "Ladies of Another View," is venturing into the core of North Dakota and its neighboring areas with its feature segment, “My Hometown.” Committed to displaying the vibrant narratives of life in the North, “My Hometown” provides audiences a close-up view of the state’s concealed treasures and beyond.
- BEK TV Presents "Man in America" - An Unfiltered Take on America's Pressing Challenges Bismarck, ND (Newsworthy.ai) Friday Sep 15, 2023 @ 3:15 PM UTC — BEK TV presents its newest show, "Man in America," hosted by Seth Holehouse. This program delves deep into America's current challenges, emphasizing the potential communist threats the nation faces. This show aims to educate, inspire, and unite viewers around American values, transcending political divides.
- BEK TV Launches Free Live and On Demand Streaming App Bismarck, ND (Newsworthy.ai) Thursday Aug 31, 2023 @ 3:30 PM UTC — BEK TV, a leading name in live sports and news broadcasting, is announcing the launch of its innovative streaming app, BEK TV+. Designed to cater to viewer’s needs, the app allows users to view BEK TV sports and news broadcasts, both live and on demand, at no cost.
- BEK TV Kicks Off High School Football Season Bismarck, ND (Newsworthy.ai) Thursday Aug 24, 2023 @ 8:25 AM UTC — BEK TV, the leading broadcaster of high school and collegiate athletics in North Dakota since 2006, is excited to begin coverage of the high school football season. Recognized for delivering over 400 live events annually, BEK is committed to providing high-quality sports content to a growing audience.
- Fiber Broadband Coming to Eastern North Dakota: Local Providers Break Ground on Landmark Project Casselton, ND (Newsworthy.ai) Tuesday Aug 8, 2023 @ 10:03 AM UTC — Rural broadband providers have initiated a series of multimillion-dollar projects aimed at bringing advanced fiber broadband technology to remote communities in Eastern North Dakota. A groundbreaking ceremony took place near Casselton and was jointly hosted by five telecommunications companies.
- BEK TV Produces Series of Reports Regarding CO2 Pipeline, Weighs In on Concerns and Benefits Bismarck, ND (Newsworthy.ai) Monday Jun 26, 2023 @ 9:05 AM UTC — BEK TV's new series, "Capturing America's Heartland: CO2 Pipeline," explores the controversy surrounding a proposed carbon dioxide pipeline in North Dakota. Hosted by Lori Hinz, the show and experts weight in, addressing concerns and benefits of the pipeline, which would transport CO2 from Midwest ethanol plants.