Blockchain Transaction Record
Rigorous audit validates 3SS as a trusted vendor and extended workforce management platform in an industry that requires strict compliance, security and privacy.
Exclusively at Newsworthy.ai — Newsworthy registers every press release distributed through this service on the blockchain so that we can provide verification services and make features such as the self-hosting of press releases available to our customers. The blockchain provides an immutable record of the press releases issued by this service. Immutability gives readers the assurance that the news they are reading has not been altered from the source document that this service distributed. We have shifted the Source of Truth to the blockchain for added protection.
Moving the Source of Truth to the blockchain improves transparency and increases trust between organizations submitting news and readers.
Key Takeaways (TLDR)
- 3 Story Software has achieved SOC 2 Type II compliance for their vendor and extended workforce management platform.
- The company also completed Type I certification in 2020 and ISO 27001 certification.
- The audit confirms that 3 Story Software's information security practices meet SOC 2 standards for security, availability, and confidentiality.
|NWAI Digital Fingerprint
Other Recent Blockchain Registered News for 3 Story Software
- 3 Story Software (3SS) Named a ‘Major Contender’ in Everest Group’s VMS PEAK Matrix® Assessment New Milford, CT (Newsworthy.ai) Monday Jun 5, 2023 @ 7:00 AM EDT — 3 Story Software (3SS), a leading provider of contingent workforce management solutions, is proud to announce that it has been acknowledged as a ‘Major Contender’ in Everest Group’s 2023 Vendor Management System (VMS) PEAK Matrix® Assessment.
- 3 Story Software (3SS) Upgrades its Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Features NEW MILFORD, CONNECTICUT (Newsworthy.ai) Thursday Jan 19, 2023 @ 7:00 AM EST — 3SS continues to grow and evolve with its clients globally by building a system that collects and provides relevant and actionable diversity data during the recruitment process.