Blockchain Transaction Record
Ketamine Haven Clinic, a premier medical center dedicated to mental health care, is excited to introduce its innovative low-dose ketamine infusion therapy. This breakthrough treatment is particularly effective for severe anxiety, PTSD, and OCD.
Exclusively at Newsworthy.ai — Newsworthy registers every press release distributed through this service on the blockchain so that we can provide verification services and make features such as the self-hosting of press releases available to our customers. The blockchain provides an immutable record of the press releases issued by this service. Immutability gives readers the assurance that the news they are reading has not been altered from the source document that this service distributed. We have shifted the Source of Truth to the blockchain for added protection.
Moving the Source of Truth to the blockchain improves transparency and increases trust between organizations submitting news and readers.
Key Takeaways (TLDR)
- Ketamine infusion therapy offers rapid and lasting relief for severe anxiety, PTSD, and OCD symptoms.
- Ketamine therapy shows significant promise in treating PTSD, alleviating symptoms and rapidly changing brain patterns.
- Ketamine Haven Clinic specializes in providing transformative ketamine infusion therapy for those with severe anxiety, PTSD, or OCD.
|NWAI Digital Fingerprint
Other Recent Blockchain Registered News for Ketamine Haven
- Ketamine Haven Clinic Introduces Innovative Treatment for Severe Anxiety, PTSD, and OCD in Tarzana Tarzana, California (Newsworthy.ai) Thursday Feb 22, 2024 @ 7:00 AM EST — Ketamine Haven Clinic in Tarzana introduces groundbreaking low-dose ketamine infusion therapy for severe anxiety, PTSD, and OCD, offering hope to those unresponsive to traditional treatments. With studies revealing the underutilization of available treatments for severe anxiety, the clinic addresses the urgent need for effective solutions.
- IV Vitamin Therapy: The Ultimate Solution for Efficient and Quick Results Tarzana, California (Newsworthy.ai) Thursday Dec 28, 2023 @ 7:00 AM EST — IV Vitamin Therapy, also known as intravenous therapy, is revolutionizing the health and wellness industry by providing a method of delivering fluids, vitamins, and minerals directly into the bloodstream through an IV drip.