Blockchain Transaction Record
The Great Sort Confirmed: CNBC Study Outlines Growing Red State/Blue State Split in Business Rankings
CNBC's latest annual ranking of the best states for businesses revealed that eight out of the top ten states for economic development and nine out of the top ten states for business-friendly policies are Red States.
Exclusively at Newsworthy.ai — Newsworthy registers every press release distributed through this service on the blockchain so that we can provide verification services and make features such as the self-hosting of press releases available to our customers. The blockchain provides an immutable record of the press releases issued by this service. Immutability gives readers the assurance that the news they are reading has not been altered from the source document that this service distributed. We have shifted the Source of Truth to the blockchain for added protection.
Moving the Source of Truth to the blockchain improves transparency and increases trust between organizations submitting news and readers.
Key Takeaways (TLDR)
- Red states dominate CNBC's ranking for best states for businesses, benefiting from business-friendly policies.
- According to RedBalloon CEO, woke ideology impacts bigger blue states, while businesses seek growth in red states.
- California faces a significant budget deficit as businesses and taxpayers continue to leave the state.
|NWAI Digital Fingerprint||601-94dbd94b56a8dea521dc57712305fdb7|
Other Recent Blockchain Registered News for RedBalloon.work
- Breaking: Wage Inflation Now Outpacing Consumer and Wholesale Inflation Moscow, ID (Newsworthy.ai) Wednesday Jul 19, 2023 @ 7:00 AM UTC — The Bureau of Labor Statistics' quarterly report of Weekly Earnings for the US worker showed that wages increased 5.7 percent in the last year, outpacing consumer inflation which is at 4% year-over-year. This is a welcome change for workers who had seen their real wages fall during the post pandemic inflation spike.
- New Report: DEI’s “I” Means “Ineffective” DEI Policies Are Fueling Historic Decline in US Worker Productivity Moscow, ID (Newsworthy.ai) Tuesday Jul 11, 2023 @ 5:00 AM UTC — With worker productivity falling at its fastest rate in 75 years, RedBalloon released today a new report: “DEI: ‘I’ is for ‘Ineffective’” exposing the harm that so-called diversity initiatives inflict on workplace productivity. This report is the 3rd in a series on DEI and its link to record low employee engagement.
- New Anti-Woke Ad Goes Viral, Campaign Pushes Back on Wokeness in the Workplace Nashville, TN (Newsworthy.ai) Tuesday Jun 20, 2023 @ 11:00 AM UTC — RedBalloon and The BiG Agency partnered to produce a memorable new commercial that exposes the nonsense in the workplace culture war. It has amassed 7 million views across social media.
- New Report: The Hidden Costs of a Bad Hire Moscow, Idaho (Newsworthy.ai) Wednesday May 10, 2023 @ 7:00 AM UTC — As businesses engage in “Hasty Hiring” to beat labor market competition, they’re racking up huge costs in hiring mistakes.