Blockchain Transaction Record
InfoMart, a leading background check company, has taken the first step in its Pledge 1% commitment by organizing a kit-building drive for Nashville’s Sexual Assault Center. Pledge 1% is a global movement that encourages companies to donate one percent of their time, equity, and/or resources to charitable organizations.
Exclusively at Newsworthy.ai — Newsworthy registers every press release distributed through this service on the blockchain so that we can provide verification services and make features such as the self-hosting of press releases available to our customers. The blockchain provides an immutable record of the press releases issued by this service. Immutability gives readers the assurance that the news they are reading has not been altered from the source document that this service distributed. We have shifted the Source of Truth to the blockchain for added protection.
Moving the Source of Truth to the blockchain improves transparency and increases trust between organizations submitting news and readers.
Key Takeaways (TLDR)
- InfoMart donated to Nashville's Sexual Assault Center as part of its Pledge 1% commitment.
- Fellow women-owned companies also donated to the kit-building drive at the 2023 WBENC National Conference.
- InfoMart plans to continue its Pledge 1% commitment by supporting local organizations and hosting corporate events.
|NWAI Digital Fingerprint
Other Recent Blockchain Registered News for InfoMart
- InfoMart’s Tammy Cohen Honored as a 2023 Women’s Business Enterprise Star by the Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC) Atlanta, GA (Newsworthy.ai) Thursday Mar 16, 2023 @ 6:00 AM EDT — Tammy Cohen, Founder and Chief Visionary Officer of InfoMart, a top background screening company, has been recognized as a Women’s Business Enterprise (WBE) Star by the Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC), the nation’s largest certifier of women-owned businesses.
- InfoMart Named "Best and Brightest Company to Work For in the Nation" & One of "Atlanta’s 20 Largest Women-Owned Firms" Atlanta, GA (Newsworthy.ai) Tuesday Jan 17, 2023 @ 7:00 AM EST — InfoMart, a leading provider of background screening services, ended 2022 with two impressive awards: Atlanta’s 20 Largest Women-Owned Firms and Best and Brightest Companies to Work For in the Nation.