Blockchain Transaction Record
We are pleased to announce the introduction of a groundbreaking mental health treatment known as Ketamine Assisted Psychotherapy.
Exclusively at Newsworthy.ai — Newsworthy registers every press release distributed through this service on the blockchain so that we can provide verification services and make features such as the self-hosting of press releases available to our customers. The blockchain provides an immutable record of the press releases issued by this service. Immutability gives readers the assurance that the news they are reading has not been altered from the source document that this service distributed. We have shifted the Source of Truth to the blockchain for added protection.
Moving the Source of Truth to the blockchain improves transparency and increases trust between organizations submitting news and readers.
Key Takeaways (TLDR)
- Ketamine therapy offers promising results in treating depression through its rapid relief and combined psychotherapy approach.
- Identifying a "calling" to psychedelic medicine indicates readiness for ketamine therapy, according to Kuya Wellness.
- Ketamine therapy fills a critical gap in mental health treatment by providing innovative and evidence-based care under professional guidance.
|NWAI Digital Fingerprint||689-154887b44569c026f51ee57ae369f0e4|
Other Recent Blockchain Registered News for Kuya
- Investigating the Three Leading Causes of PTSD: A Step Towards Effective Treatment and Support Austin, TX (Newsworthy.ai) Saturday Jul 22, 2023 @ 7:00 AM UTC — Another contributing factor to the development of PTSD is chronic stress or trauma, including prolonged periods of abuse or neglect.
- Understanding Anxiety Disorders: Types, Symptoms, and Treatment Options for Anxious Minds Austin, TX (Newsworthy.ai) Friday Jun 30, 2023 @ 7:00 AM UTC — According to experts, anxiety is a complex condition that can take many forms with many symptoms.
- Accommodations for Employees with PTSD: Employers Hold Responsibility Under the Law Austin, TX (Newsworthy.ai) Thursday May 25, 2023 @ 7:00 AM UTC — According to the ADA, employers may be obligated to provide reasonable accommodations for employees who are managing PTSD.