Blockchain Transaction Record
Patent Filing for Bioelectrically-Controlled NANOG Expression–a Powerful Anti-Aging, Muscle Regeneration, and Healing
Leonhardt Ventures adds to its patent portfolio of Over 700 Patent Claims issued, pending, in process, licensed, or optioned for longevity, organ regeneration, and healing.
Exclusively at Newsworthy.ai — Newsworthy registers every press release distributed through this service on the blockchain so that we can provide verification services and make features such as the self-hosting of press releases available to our customers. The blockchain provides an immutable record of the press releases issued by this service. Immutability gives readers the assurance that the news they are reading has not been altered from the source document that this service distributed. We have shifted the Source of Truth to the blockchain for added protection.
Moving the Source of Truth to the blockchain improves transparency and increases trust between organizations submitting news and readers.
Key Takeaways (TLDR)
- Leonhardt Ventures files patent for bioelectrically-controlled nanog protein expression to treat aging-related diseases.
- Nanog protein is critical in maintaining pluripotency and can potentially reverse muscle-related aging.
- Leonhardt Ventures holds a strong IP portfolio covering bioelectric regenerative protein expressions and biologics.
|NWAI Digital Fingerprint||362-09c46e994bbb518aa66f473784e3b9ca|
Other Recent Blockchain Registered News for Bodstim
- TremorStim Unveils 2nd Generation Combination Head and Wrist Band Bioelectric Device for Treatment of Essential Tremor Irvine, California (Newsworthy.ai) Wednesday Nov 23, 2022 @ 4:00 AM UTC — Nearly 1% of the world’s population is at risk of suffering essential tremor, equating to more than 70 million people worldwide.
- Find Your Fountain of Youth With BodStim Corona Del Mar, CA (Newsworthy.ai) Thursday Oct 27, 2022 @ 1:15 PM UTC — New Patented Technology Increases Klotho Levels up to 150%. The BodStim wearable bioelectric bodysuit has been FDA-cleared, after proving its ability to augment exercise to previously undiscovered levels: signaling sequences that control the release of Klotho.