Blockchain Transaction Record
The Holistic Mental Health Clinic expands its services with EMDR therapy, an effective solution for trauma, anxiety, depression, addictions, and phobias. This addition strengthens their commitment to evidence-based natural treatments.
Exclusively at Newsworthy.ai — Newsworthy registers every press release distributed through this service on the blockchain so that we can provide verification services and make features such as the self-hosting of press releases available to our customers. The blockchain provides an immutable record of the press releases issued by this service. Immutability gives readers the assurance that the news they are reading has not been altered from the source document that this service distributed. We have shifted the Source of Truth to the blockchain for added protection.
Moving the Source of Truth to the blockchain improves transparency and increases trust between organizations submitting news and readers.
Key Takeaways (TLDR)
- Innovative Psychedelics offers personalized IV ketamine therapy for severe depression, mood disorders, and chronic pain.
- The clinic specializes in Spravato treatments for chronic pain conditions unresponsive to traditional methods.
- Ketamine infusion for mood or pain disorders is off-label and can have side effects like high blood pressure and nausea.
|NWAI Digital Fingerprint
Other Recent Blockchain Registered News for Innovative Psychedelics
- Innovative Psychedelics Introduces Ketamine for Pain Treatment at its Chicago Clinic Chicago, IL (Newsworthy.ai) Friday Dec 29, 2023 @ 7:00 AM EST — Innovative Psychedelics, a leading clinic specializing in IV ketamine therapy, has expanded its services to include the treatment of chronic pain. Located at 3221 N Sheffield Ave, Suite C-1S in Chicago, the clinic aims to provide effective relief for patients suffering from conditions such as cancer, CRPS, fibromyalgia, neuropathic pain, and more.
- Understanding the Causes of Suicidal Thoughts: It's More Than Just Depression Chicago, Illinois (Newsworthy.ai) Monday Apr 24, 2023 @ 8:00 AM EDT — Suicidal thoughts are not only symptomatic of depression or major depressive disorder but can also result from a variety of other factors.