Blockchain Transaction Record
New Report: DEI’s “I” Means “Ineffective” DEI Policies Are Fueling Historic Decline in US Worker Productivity
With worker productivity falling at its fastest rate in 75 years, RedBalloon released today a new report: “DEI: ‘I’ is for ‘Ineffective’” exposing the harm that so-called diversity initiatives inflict on workplace productivity. This report is the 3rd in a series on DEI and its link to record low employee engagement.
Exclusively at Newsworthy.ai — Newsworthy registers every press release distributed through this service on the blockchain so that we can provide verification services and make features such as the self-hosting of press releases available to our customers. The blockchain provides an immutable record of the press releases issued by this service. Immutability gives readers the assurance that the news they are reading has not been altered from the source document that this service distributed. We have shifted the Source of Truth to the blockchain for added protection.
Moving the Source of Truth to the blockchain improves transparency and increases trust between organizations submitting news and readers.
Key Takeaways (TLDR)
- Workplace productivity is declining at a rapid rate, linked to the negative impact of diversity initiatives on employee engagement.
- Merit-based promotion and recognition are being undermined by gender and ethnicity preferences, hindering workplace effectiveness.
- RedBalloon emphasizes the importance of honoring merit and skills, attracting job seekers seeking a nonwoke workplace culture.
|NWAI Digital Fingerprint||596-6f8ffdc8e2ecf039551a77234a3b27d2|
Other Recent Blockchain Registered News for RedBalloon.work
- Breaking: Wage Inflation Now Outpacing Consumer and Wholesale Inflation Moscow, ID (Newsworthy.ai) Wednesday Jul 19, 2023 @ 7:00 AM UTC — The Bureau of Labor Statistics' quarterly report of Weekly Earnings for the US worker showed that wages increased 5.7 percent in the last year, outpacing consumer inflation which is at 4% year-over-year. This is a welcome change for workers who had seen their real wages fall during the post pandemic inflation spike.
- The Great Sort Confirmed: CNBC Study Outlines Growing Red State/Blue State Split in Business Rankings Moscow, ID (Newsworthy.ai) Tuesday Jul 18, 2023 @ 7:00 AM UTC — CNBC's latest annual ranking of the best states for businesses revealed that eight out of the top ten states for economic development and nine out of the top ten states for business-friendly policies are Red States.
- New Anti-Woke Ad Goes Viral, Campaign Pushes Back on Wokeness in the Workplace Nashville, TN (Newsworthy.ai) Tuesday Jun 20, 2023 @ 11:00 AM UTC — RedBalloon and The BiG Agency partnered to produce a memorable new commercial that exposes the nonsense in the workplace culture war. It has amassed 7 million views across social media.
- New Report: The Hidden Costs of a Bad Hire Moscow, Idaho (Newsworthy.ai) Wednesday May 10, 2023 @ 7:00 AM UTC — As businesses engage in “Hasty Hiring” to beat labor market competition, they’re racking up huge costs in hiring mistakes.