Blockchain Transaction Record
The Society for Human Resource Management’s (SHRM) innovation fund, SHRMLabs, has chosen to invest in Soar.com, an up-and-coming leader in AI workplace solutions. SHRMLabs is a critical communication channel between leaders of tech, to HR professionals who lead culture and maximize talent across global organizations.
Exclusively at Newsworthy.ai — Newsworthy registers every press release distributed through this service on the blockchain so that we can provide verification services and make features such as the self-hosting of press releases available to our customers. The blockchain provides an immutable record of the press releases issued by this service. Immutability gives readers the assurance that the news they are reading has not been altered from the source document that this service distributed. We have shifted the Source of Truth to the blockchain for added protection.
Moving the Source of Truth to the blockchain improves transparency and increases trust between organizations submitting news and readers.
Key Takeaways (TLDR)
- SHRMLabs has invested in Soar.com to improve workplace technologies using AI.
- Soar.com offers AI video search for SHRM members to access conference content.
- SHRMLabs aims to personalize learning and enhance communication and culture with AI.
|NWAI Digital Fingerprint
Other Recent Blockchain Registered News for Soar.com
- Is Your Workplace Ready For AI? Las Vegas, NV (Newsworthy.ai) Thursday Jun 29, 2023 @ 7:00 AM EDT — Human Resource professionals now have a unique opportunity to participate in a Workplace AI Readiness Audit to help them answer the question that lingers in the minds of HR professionals around the world: is your workplace ready for AI?
- Utah’s Business Elevated Podcast Interviews Soar.com Founder Paul Allen About the Future of AI Salt Lake City, Utah (Newsworthy.ai) Thursday Jun 8, 2023 @ 5:25 PM EDT — Utah Governor's Office of Economic Opportunity welcomes tech visionary Paul Allen to discuss AI, entrepreneurship, and the future of human-AI interaction.
- Full Global Peter Drucker Forum video archive available for first time using Soar.com deep search technology. Kansas City, Missouri, USA (Newsworthy.ai) Monday Mar 28, 2022 @ 6:00 AM CDT — The Global Peter Drucker Forum has partnered with Soar.com to utilize deep search technology. Any member can search across the entire video archive to immediately find any quote or phrase spoken, instantly presented with the exact transcript, timestamp and relevant media clip. The Drucker Forum is the first European organization to utilize this technology.