Blockchain Transaction Record
The book, What on Earth are we doing to our Health?, delves into the untapped potential of energy medicine, which is poised to become the next significant milestone in the field of medicine.
Exclusively at Newsworthy.ai — Newsworthy registers every press release distributed through this service on the blockchain so that we can provide verification services and make features such as the self-hosting of press releases available to our customers. The blockchain provides an immutable record of the press releases issued by this service. Immutability gives readers the assurance that the news they are reading has not been altered from the source document that this service distributed. We have shifted the Source of Truth to the blockchain for added protection.
Moving the Source of Truth to the blockchain improves transparency and increases trust between organizations submitting news and readers.
Key Takeaways (TLDR)
- Energy medicine challenges conventional approaches to healing by focusing on the body's energetic systems for balance and restoration.
- Mark L. Fox's book explores the potential of energy medicine and its ability to reshape how we approach healing.
- The book explores how therapies such as acupuncture, homeopathy, and energy healing have helped patients achieve remarkable results.
|NWAI Digital Fingerprint||750-7b3f2448d7dc3b797277b2f8ff8180c8|
Other Recent Blockchain Registered News for Resona Health
- Resona Health launches a wholesale program, at below wholesale pricing, for Osteopaths, Naturopaths, Chiropractors, Spa’s, and Wellness Centers. Cocoa Beach, FL (Newsworthy.ai) Thursday Feb 2, 2023 @ 9:47 AM UTC — The world’s only “Pocket” PEMF device for relief from PTSD, Anxiety, Depression, Back Pain, Asthma, Migraine, and Insomnia plus 40 additional copyrighted protocols. It is an at-home solution with no drugs, or prescriptions. A single standalone device with no bulky wires. There are no monthly subscription fees for consumers.
- 92% of Phase 1 Study Participants Achieved a Reduction in PTSD Symptoms Using the Resona Health PEMF Device, Pulsar XO Cocoa Beach, FL (Newsworthy.ai) Thursday Nov 3, 2022 @ 1:30 PM UTC — Phase 1 consisted of 21 participants (n=21) both male and female over a wide age group. At the beginning of the study, the participants completed the PTSD checklist PCL-5 which is widely used by the Veterans Administration (VA) for testing the effectiveness of various interventions.
- Rocket Scientist Transforms Tesla Tech into “Pocket Therapy” for Consumers Cocoa Beach, FL (Newsworthy.ai) Wednesday May 4, 2022 @ 7:00 AM UTC — A retired space shuttle Chief Engineer has resurrected an almost-forgotten healing therapy from the early 20th century and re-engineered it for consumer use. Mark Fox, a chemical engineer, inventor, and retired rocket scientist, is the brains behind the new device. Fox shrank the logic and circuitry of Nikolai Tesla’s “electrotherapy device” and packaged it in a pocket-sized container that looks just like an 80’s music cassette tape.
- Resona Health Announces 30 – Day Home Based Clinical Trial Cocoa Beach, FL (Newsworthy.ai) Tuesday Feb 15, 2022 @ 9:45 AM UTC — One hundred participants suffering from PTSD or trauma are sought for in-home clinical study for its Resonance Frequency Therapy™ device. This study will examine the effectiveness of a drug-free device.