Blockchain Transaction Record
TremorStim Unveils 2nd Generation Combination Head and Wrist Band Bioelectric Device for Treatment of Essential Tremor
Nearly 1% of the world’s population is at risk of suffering essential tremor, equating to more than 70 million people worldwide.
Exclusively at Newsworthy.ai — Newsworthy registers every press release distributed through this service on the blockchain so that we can provide verification services and make features such as the self-hosting of press releases available to our customers. The blockchain provides an immutable record of the press releases issued by this service. Immutability gives readers the assurance that the news they are reading has not been altered from the source document that this service distributed. We have shifted the Source of Truth to the blockchain for added protection.
Moving the Source of Truth to the blockchain improves transparency and increases trust between organizations submitting news and readers.
Key Takeaways (TLDR)
- TremorStim launches 2nd gen bioelectric stimulation device for essential tremor treatment.
- Better Prospects Study to evaluate device effectiveness on 30 patients in Brazil and Australia.
- Patented signals control specific protein expressions, tackling the pathophysiologically heterogeneous essential tremor.
|NWAI Digital Fingerprint
Other Recent Blockchain Registered News for Bodstim
- Patent Filing for Bioelectrically-Controlled NANOG Expression–a Powerful Anti-Aging, Muscle Regeneration, and Healing Mission Viejo, CA (Newsworthy.ai) Thursday Nov 10, 2022 @ 7:00 AM CST — Leonhardt Ventures adds to its patent portfolio of Over 700 Patent Claims issued, pending, in process, licensed, or optioned for longevity, organ regeneration, and healing.
- Find Your Fountain of Youth With BodStim Corona Del Mar, CA (Newsworthy.ai) Thursday Oct 27, 2022 @ 1:15 PM CDT — New Patented Technology Increases Klotho Levels up to 150%. The BodStim wearable bioelectric bodysuit has been FDA-cleared, after proving its ability to augment exercise to previously undiscovered levels: signaling sequences that control the release of Klotho.