Blockchain Transaction Record
Exploring the Non-Fungible Future: yWhales Podcast Welcomes Edge of NFT's Josh Kriger and Eathan Janney
Tune into the yWhales Podcast, a leading source for captivating discussions and expert insights on all things Web3
Exclusively at Newsworthy.ai — Newsworthy registers every press release distributed through this service on the blockchain so that we can provide verification services and make features such as the self-hosting of press releases available to our customers. The blockchain provides an immutable record of the press releases issued by this service. Immutability gives readers the assurance that the news they are reading has not been altered from the source document that this service distributed. We have shifted the Source of Truth to the blockchain for added protection.
Moving the Source of Truth to the blockchain improves transparency and increases trust between organizations submitting news and readers.
Key Takeaways (TLDR)
- yWhales Podcast releases a new episode featuring Edge of NFT Podcast co-founders
- The Edge of NFT Podcast provides insights on non-fungible tokens and the NFT ecosystem
- yWhales is a Web3 community of top executives, entrepreneurs, and innovators shaping the future of Web3
|NWAI Digital Fingerprint
Other Recent Blockchain Registered News for yWhales
- AI Breakthroughs & Decoding Digital Advertising: yWhales Hosts Very Big Things St. Louis, MO (Newsworthy.ai) Monday Jun 12, 2023 @ 1:05 PM MDT — Learn about key KPIs for tracking performance in digital product development, the explosion of AI tools and the growth of mergers and acquisitions, and the success of Very Big Things in helping companies pivot and transform.
- From a Physics PhD to Digital Asset Management Solutions for Traditional and Crypto Finance Markets: yWhales Podcast Hosts Membrane Labs St. Louis, MO (Newsworthy.ai) Wednesday Jun 7, 2023 @ 11:45 AM MDT — In this episode, Siva Avvaru, yWhales Solutions Managing Director, speaks with Carson Cook, Founder and CEO of Membrane Labs. Membrane Labs has developed a digital asset settlement and operations management platform that enables institutions to manage all of their crypto asset movements on-chain.