Blockchain Transaction Record
Another contributing factor to the development of PTSD is chronic stress or trauma, including prolonged periods of abuse or neglect.
Exclusively at Newsworthy.ai — Newsworthy registers every press release distributed through this service on the blockchain so that we can provide verification services and make features such as the self-hosting of press releases available to our customers. The blockchain provides an immutable record of the press releases issued by this service. Immutability gives readers the assurance that the news they are reading has not been altered from the source document that this service distributed. We have shifted the Source of Truth to the blockchain for added protection.
Moving the Source of Truth to the blockchain improves transparency and increases trust between organizations submitting news and readers.
Key Takeaways (TLDR)
- PTSD is caused by traumatic events, chronic stress, and a combination of genetic and environmental factors.
- Understanding the causes of PTSD is crucial for developing targeted interventions and providing appropriate support.
- Researchers are actively working on uncovering insights that could lead to more effective treatments for PTSD.
|NWAI Digital Fingerprint
Other Recent Blockchain Registered News for Kuya
- Kuya Introduces Innovative Ketamine Therapy for Depression Treatment Austin, TX (Newsworthy.ai) Monday Oct 9, 2023 @ 6:00 PM EDT — We are pleased to announce the introduction of a groundbreaking mental health treatment known as Ketamine Assisted Psychotherapy.
- Understanding Anxiety Disorders: Types, Symptoms, and Treatment Options for Anxious Minds Austin, TX (Newsworthy.ai) Friday Jun 30, 2023 @ 8:00 AM EDT — According to experts, anxiety is a complex condition that can take many forms with many symptoms.
- Accommodations for Employees with PTSD: Employers Hold Responsibility Under the Law Austin, TX (Newsworthy.ai) Thursday May 25, 2023 @ 8:00 AM EDT — According to the ADA, employers may be obligated to provide reasonable accommodations for employees who are managing PTSD.