Blockchain Transaction Record
HR Professionals Struggle with Preparation for the Future of Work - Health of Organizations at Risk HR Research Institute Releases Results of 2022 Survey
The Future of Work study suggests that HR professionals are having a crisis of confidence about their value in the workplace as HR becomes more focused on meeting the needs of individual employees in an era of labor shortages.
Exclusively at Newsworthy.ai — Newsworthy registers every press release distributed through this service on the blockchain so that we can provide verification services and make features such as the self-hosting of press releases available to our customers. The blockchain provides an immutable record of the press releases issued by this service. Immutability gives readers the assurance that the news they are reading has not been altered from the source document that this service distributed. We have shifted the Source of Truth to the blockchain for added protection.
Moving the Source of Truth to the blockchain improves transparency and increases trust between organizations submitting news and readers.
Key Takeaways (TLDR)
- Many HR professionals feel unprepared for the future of work.
- HR crisis of confidence in delivering value to organizations.
- High-performing HR departments bring vast benefits to their organizations.
|NWAI Digital Fingerprint
Other Recent Blockchain Registered News for HR Research Institute
- HR.com Announces The State of People Analytics 2023 Advisory Board Jacksons Point, Ontario, Canada (Newsworthy.ai) Thursday Jun 8, 2023 @ 7:00 AM EDT — The new advisory board will provide valuable insights to help senior HR executives understand data benchmarking and HR metrics to find trends and create actionable insights to help manage workforces and organizations now and in the future.
- Employee Well-Being is Shaky as Organizations Struggle to Quell Anxiety, Fear, and Uncertainty HR Research Institute Releases Results of 2022 Survey Jacksons Point, Ontario, Canada (Newsworthy.ai) Tuesday Jun 28, 2022 @ 12:00 PM EDT — Results of a new annual survey, "The State of Employee Well-Being," reveals significant challenges ahead
- The Future of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion: HR Research Institute Survey Shows Companies Still Struggling Jacksons Point, Ontario, Canada (Newsworthy.ai) Monday Apr 11, 2022 @ 8:00 AM EDT — While DEI has become a high priority, most HR professionals say that companies are struggling to enact effective programs.
- Few HR Professionals Are Involved in Strategic Management in SMB’s - New Study by UKG and the HR Research Institute Jackson's Point, Ontario, Canada (Newsworthy.ai) Monday Mar 28, 2022 @ 8:00 AM EDT — Recent HR research was conducted to help employers understand HR challenges and practices in small and mid-sized businesses (SMBs) to guide the role of HR, increase automation for manual time-consuming tasks, and improve strategic human resource management.
- Digital Empowerment of Employees Hindered by Lack of Manager Training and Development - New Study by Infor and the HR Research Institute Jackson's Point, Ontario, Canada (Newsworthy.ai) Wednesday Mar 2, 2022 @ 8:00 AM EST — The research study, Digital Empowerment Today, was conducted to better understand how HR departments and organizations are prioritizing the digital empowerment of the workforce and examining these strategies.
- Employee Relocation and Mobility Policies Need Greater Flexibility - New Study by CapRelo and the HR Research Institute Jackson's Point, Ontario, Canada (Newsworthy.ai) Monday Feb 21, 2022 @ 8:00 AM EST — The research study, Creating a More Flexible Employee Mobility Experience, was conducted to better understand how organizations can be more agile and effective with their relocation and employee mobility initiatives.
- Virtual Healthcare Is On the Rise, as Well as Widespread Delays in Specialty Care - New Study by Summus Global and the HR Research Institute Jackson's Point, Ontario, Canada (Newsworthy.ai) Thursday Feb 3, 2022 @ 7:00 AM PST — The Virtual Care Pulse Survey was conducted to better understand how organizations are applying virtual healthcare and telehealth services to ensure workforce wellness.
- Most Companies Need to Improve their Compliance-Related Programs - New Study by the HR Research Institute Jacksons Point, Ontario, Canada (Newsworthy.ai) Monday Nov 29, 2021 @ 2:00 AM CST — The study, "The State of Employment Law and Compliance Issues 2021," was conducted to investigate problem areas related to compliance and technology to help HR improve their compliance management initiatives.