Blockchain Transaction Record
Megan Leasher, PhD, Chief Solutions Strategist has been granted Fellow status through the Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology (SIOP).
Exclusively at Newsworthy.ai — Newsworthy registers every press release distributed through this service on the blockchain so that we can provide verification services and make features such as the self-hosting of press releases available to our customers. The blockchain provides an immutable record of the press releases issued by this service. Immutability gives readers the assurance that the news they are reading has not been altered from the source document that this service distributed. We have shifted the Source of Truth to the blockchain for added protection.
Moving the Source of Truth to the blockchain improves transparency and increases trust between organizations submitting news and readers.
Key Takeaways (TLDR)
- Megan Leasher, Ph.D. has been granted Fellow status through the Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology.
- SIOP Fellowship is only granted to a small proportion of members who have made meaningful, sustained, and unusual impact on the field.
- Talent Plus, Inc. is a premier human capital and talent management consulting partner.
|NWAI Digital Fingerprint||148-5c0cde92a8d4d93bae77bc9610e5a28b|
Other Recent Blockchain Registered News for Talent Plus
- Talent Plus Launches Market Differentiator in the Selection and Development Space Lincoln, Nebraska (Newsworthy.ai) Tuesday Aug 1, 2023 @ 6:00 AM UTC — Talent+Ready (SM) is an industry-disruptive, scientifically predictive tool to identify an organization’s future mid-level and senior-level leaders and know when they are ready to take on more.
- Talent Plus Launches Enterprise Growth Leader Assessment Lincoln, Nebraska (Newsworthy.ai) Tuesday May 9, 2023 @ 5:00 AM UTC — Talent Plus’ Enterprise Growth Leader TOA is a role-specific assessment identifying individuals with a natural ability to sell and exceed goals by focusing on big-picture successes and sustainable sales growth to positively impact the success of a company.
- Relationships, Talented Leaders and Investment Are the Key Lincoln, Nebraska (Newsworthy.ai) Thursday Apr 20, 2023 @ 11:45 AM UTC — Talent Plus, Inc. colleagues Jonah Garbin, Research Scientist; and Dr. Scott Whiteford, Director, Leadership Analytics will be guests on a webinar moderated by John Henley, Chief Growth Officer, Thursday, April 27, 2 pm. to 3 p.m. (CST).
- John Henley Joins Talent Plus as Chief Growth Officer Lincoln, Nebraska (Newsworthy.ai) Thursday Apr 13, 2023 @ 7:00 AM UTC — Talent Plus, Inc. is pleased to announce the selection of John Henley as its Chief Growth Officer. With Talent Plus' continuous growth, Henley joins an organization poised to continue its global growth with its work in both selection and development solutions around the globe.
- Talent Plus Takes Let’s Talk Talent Podcast Live Lincoln, Neb. (Newsworthy.ai) Wednesday Oct 19, 2022 @ 7:30 AM UTC — Talent Plus is rebooting its podcast with Let’s Talk Talent. Uploading once a week, Mark Epp, Talent Plus Management Consultant Director, interviews seasoned talent experts who share stories and provide insight into how organizations can reach their full potential.
- Talent Plus Executive Joins Fast Company Executive Board Lincoln, Neb. (Newsworthy.ai) Wednesday Apr 13, 2022 @ 6:00 AM UTC — Karl Giuseffi, Executive Vice President, Research and Innovation, Talent Plus, Inc., has joined Fast Company’s Executive Board, an invitation-only professional organization of leaders who share a commitment to shaping the future of business.