Blockchain Transaction Record
Promising Breakthrough: Ketamine Therapy Offers New Hope for Mental Health Conditions and Chronic Pain
Ketamine is a dissociative anesthetic drug that up until now has been used mainly for induction and maintenance of general anesthesia. It was first synthesized in 1962 as a novel compound derived from PCP in pursuit of a safer anesthetic and is used in medical procedures that do not require skeletal muscle relaxation.
Exclusively at Newsworthy.ai — Newsworthy registers every press release distributed through this service on the blockchain so that we can provide verification services and make features such as the self-hosting of press releases available to our customers. The blockchain provides an immutable record of the press releases issued by this service. Immutability gives readers the assurance that the news they are reading has not been altered from the source document that this service distributed. We have shifted the Source of Truth to the blockchain for added protection.
Moving the Source of Truth to the blockchain improves transparency and increases trust between organizations submitting news and readers.
Key Takeaways (TLDR)
- Ketamine shows promise in treating major depression, PTSD, and suicidal ideation by disconnecting individuals from distressing thoughts and memories.
- It works by dissociating old neural connections, boosting dopamine production, and reducing brain inflammation.
- Despite potential side effects, ketamine therapy is gaining recognition as a breakthrough treatment for mental health conditions and chronic pain.
|NWAI Digital Fingerprint
Other Recent Blockchain Registered News for Connection Wellness Center
- Promising Results of Ketamine Therapy for Depression, PTSD, and Suicidal Ideation Unveiled Honolulu, HI (Newsworthy.ai) Saturday Dec 23, 2023 @ 7:00 AM EST — Ketamine, a dissociative anesthetic drug initially used for general anesthesia, has emerged as a breakthrough therapy for major depression, post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), and suicidal ideation.
- What People Need to Know About Ketamine Therapy for PTSD Honolulu, HI (Newsworthy.ai) Wednesday Apr 26, 2023 @ 8:00 AM EDT — Many people who suffer from PTSD have exhausted traditional treatments and therapies without success. Ketamine therapy offers new hope for those who have not yet found relief.