Blockchain Transaction Record
InfoMart’s Tammy Cohen Honored as a 2023 Women’s Business Enterprise Star by the Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC)
Tammy Cohen, Founder and Chief Visionary Officer of InfoMart, a top background screening company, has been recognized as a Women’s Business Enterprise (WBE) Star by the Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC), the nation’s largest certifier of women-owned businesses.
Exclusively at Newsworthy.ai — Newsworthy registers every press release distributed through this service on the blockchain so that we can provide verification services and make features such as the self-hosting of press releases available to our customers. The blockchain provides an immutable record of the press releases issued by this service. Immutability gives readers the assurance that the news they are reading has not been altered from the source document that this service distributed. We have shifted the Source of Truth to the blockchain for added protection.
Moving the Source of Truth to the blockchain improves transparency and increases trust between organizations submitting news and readers.
Key Takeaways (TLDR)
- Tammy Cohen, Founder and Chief Visionary Officer of InfoMart, receives 2023 Women's Business Enterprise Star award.
- InfoMart sponsors WBENC National Conference, offering innovative screening solutions and partnering for a charity event.
- WBENC recognizes Women’s Business Enterprise's for resilience and innovation, with the Greater Women's Business Council honoring Cohen.
|NWAI Digital Fingerprint||440-0204af95763f65b587cb1df938c99a73|
Other Recent Blockchain Registered News for InfoMart
- InfoMart Launches Commitment to Pledge 1% with Donations to Nashville Sexual Assault Center Atlanta, GA (Newsworthy.ai) Friday Apr 14, 2023 @ 7:00 AM UTC — InfoMart, a leading background check company, has taken the first step in its Pledge 1% commitment by organizing a kit-building drive for Nashville’s Sexual Assault Center. Pledge 1% is a global movement that encourages companies to donate one percent of their time, equity, and/or resources to charitable organizations.
- InfoMart Named "Best and Brightest Company to Work For in the Nation" & One of "Atlanta’s 20 Largest Women-Owned Firms" Atlanta, GA (Newsworthy.ai) Tuesday Jan 17, 2023 @ 7:00 AM UTC — InfoMart, a leading provider of background screening services, ended 2022 with two impressive awards: Atlanta’s 20 Largest Women-Owned Firms and Best and Brightest Companies to Work For in the Nation.