Blockchain Transaction Record
The 2022 technology winners lead the way with advanced technologies that ease barriers for employers and create a satisfying experience for employees.
Exclusively at Newsworthy.ai — Newsworthy registers every press release distributed through this service on the blockchain so that we can provide verification services and make features such as the self-hosting of press releases available to our customers. The blockchain provides an immutable record of the press releases issued by this service. Immutability gives readers the assurance that the news they are reading has not been altered from the source document that this service distributed. We have shifted the Source of Truth to the blockchain for added protection.
Moving the Source of Truth to the blockchain improves transparency and increases trust between organizations submitting news and readers.
Key Takeaways (TLDR)
- TalentCulture announces 2022 winners for HR technology based on strict criteria and end-user satisfaction.
- The program recognizes outstanding HR technologies that solve problems and create a seamless experience.
- TalentCulture's unique approach blends online publishing with social media to amplify reach for knowledge-thirsty professionals.
|NWAI Digital Fingerprint
Other Recent Blockchain Registered News for TalentCulture
- TalentCulture Unveils Cutting-Edge Website to Enhance User Experience Portland, OR (Newsworthy.ai) Monday Jan 22, 2024 @ 6:00 AM PST — A leader in HR and HR Technology promotions has launched a new website that increases user satisfaction and eliminates barriers to the navigation experience.
- TalentCulture 2023 Human Resources Tech Winners Announced Portland, OR (Newsworthy.ai) Thursday Feb 16, 2023 @ 6:00 AM PST — The 2023 technology winners blaze a trail with advanced technologies that reduce technology barriers for employers and create a great user experience for employees and candidates.