Blockchain Transaction Record
Interview intelligence platform HoneIt wins top honors in HR.com's Recruitment Startup of the Year Competition; Vervoe and HireGate round out Top 3.
Exclusively at Newsworthy.ai — Newsworthy registers every press release distributed through this service on the blockchain so that we can provide verification services and make features such as the self-hosting of press releases available to our customers. The blockchain provides an immutable record of the press releases issued by this service. Immutability gives readers the assurance that the news they are reading has not been altered from the source document that this service distributed. We have shifted the Source of Truth to the blockchain for added protection.
Moving the Source of Truth to the blockchain improves transparency and increases trust between organizations submitting news and readers.
Key Takeaways (TLDR)
- HR.com concluded the 2023 Recruitment Startup of the Year Award competition with HoneIt emerging as the top winner.
- The competition aimed to recognize innovative talent acquisition startups that have the most potential to make significant contributions to the recruitment industry.
- HoneIt, an interview intelligence platform, clinched the top spot with Vervoe and HireGate securing the runner-up spots.
|NWAI Digital Fingerprint||570-0afe148448bd529bb76b5a51d0f2f3c0|
Other Recent Blockchain Registered News for HR.com
- HR.com Announces Startup Tech Competition to Showcase the Hottest New Innovations for the Recruitment Space Jacksons Point, Ontario, Canada (Newsworthy.ai) Monday Mar 27, 2023 @ 8:00 AM UTC — Announcing the inaugural Recruitment Startup Of the Year competition for a grand prize of a media package valued at $30,000 including investor meetings and exposure in front of an audience of HR decision-makers and buyers.
- HR Technologies UK Partners with HR.com to Expand International Focus Jacksons Point, Ontario, Canada (Newsworthy.ai) Wednesday Feb 22, 2023 @ 12:10 PM UTC — New partnership will see HR Technologies UK welcome the HR.com community of 2 million HR professionals and suppliers to the largest HR event in London.
- HR.com Launches New Learning Service “HR.education for Enterprise” for HR and Managers Jacksons Point, Ontario, Canada (Newsworthy.ai) Wednesday Jan 11, 2023 @ 7:00 AM UTC — Announcing “HR.education for Enterprise: Learning-as-a-Service,” an immersive professional education experience using a subscription model that is customizable for individuals or groups with curated online courses, micro-lessons, certificates, and more.
- HR.com Partners with Circa for Professional Course on HR Strategies for Building an Ethical Workplace Jacksons Point, Ontario, Canada (Newsworthy.ai) Monday Nov 14, 2022 @ 7:00 AM UTC — New professional education course provides HR insight into common ethical issues in the workplace, framework for ethical decision-making, and strategies for building an ethical workplace.
- InspireHR Conference and Expo in Nashville Will Include Expert Speakers Roger Love and Marshall Goldsmith Jacksons Point, Ontario, Canada (Newsworthy.ai) Tuesday Sep 27, 2022 @ 11:30 PM UTC — InspireHR 2022, October 5-7, 2022 in Nashville, will host HR professionals, expert speakers, and solution providers to help the industry overcome barriers, stay informed and compliant, and prepare for managing workforces in the future.
- InspireHR 2022 Conference Announced - Imagine the Potential and Discover What’s Possible for HR Professionals Jacksons Point, Ontario, Canada (Newsworthy.ai) Wednesday Jun 1, 2022 @ 8:00 AM UTC — HR.com, the largest network of human resources professionals committed to creating inspired and informed workforces, is bringing the InspireHR 2022 conference and expo to an in-person format from October 5 - 7, 2022 at The Music Center, Nashville, TN.
- Empower HR Tech Americas Conference Focusing on Real-World Advice for Real-World Challenges Virtual – May 10 & 11, 2022 Jacksons Point, Ontario, Canada (Newsworthy.ai) Wednesday Apr 13, 2022 @ 8:00 AM UTC — Making the most of the latest HR technologies, insights, and solutions, the six-track conference will provide specific, measurable, and timely strategies to succeed.
- HR.com Announces Winners of the 2022 California HR Excellence Awards Recognizing Success in HR and Leadership Jacksons Point, Ontario, Canada (Newsworthy.ai) Thursday Mar 31, 2022 @ 9:00 AM UTC — The California HR Excellence Awards, including the Regional Leader Awards, returned in 2022, as part of the HR West Conference, to bring special recognition to exemplary programs and individuals succeeding in HR and Leadership in the state of California.