Blockchain Transaction Record
Awards for HRD of the Year, TA Leader of the Year, Leaders of Distinction Presented at HRO Today Forum EMEA in Athens
Honored professionals from a variety of markets gather in Greece to receive recognition for their HR leadership and innovation
Exclusively at Newsworthy.ai — Newsworthy registers every press release distributed through this service on the blockchain so that we can provide verification services and make features such as the self-hosting of press releases available to our customers. The blockchain provides an immutable record of the press releases issued by this service. Immutability gives readers the assurance that the news they are reading has not been altered from the source document that this service distributed. We have shifted the Source of Truth to the blockchain for added protection.
Moving the Source of Truth to the blockchain improves transparency and increases trust between organizations submitting news and readers.
Key Takeaways (TLDR)
- The HRD of the Year Awards recognize HR leaders for innovation in employee engagement and retention.
- 2022 Individual Award Winners include Murad Sahawnea, Isil Tekan Ata, and Natalia Patleva.
- Talent Acquisition individual awards went to Alvina Savchenko, Ayesha Khais Al Amri, and David Priestley.
|NWAI Digital Fingerprint
Other Recent Blockchain Registered News for HRO Today
- HRO Today ENGAGE 2024 Conference Combines Inclusion, Wellness, and Culture Events into Single Event in Chicago June 10-11 Philadelphia, PA (Newsworthy.ai) Thursday Jan 4, 2024 @ 7:00 AM PST — Centered on subjects related to employee engagement and retention, this larger, more dynamic event will feature a diverse agenda with multiple tracks plus a variety of networking opportunities for HR leaders.
- HRO Today Announces Total Workforce Solutions Baker’s Dozen Customer Satisfaction Ratings™ Philadelphia, PA (Newsworthy.ai) Thursday Dec 21, 2023 @ 7:00 AM PST — If respondents indicated they use the same provider for both contingent and full-time employee needs, they were asked a series of questions pertaining to TWS. These study results were then combined with the relevant components of the MSP and RPO study findings and consolidated into one data set.
- APAC Region Winners Announced for 2023 HRO Today Association Awards Philadelphia, PA (Newsworthy.ai) Thursday Dec 14, 2023 @ 7:00 PM EST — The HRO Today Association presented six awards to companies and four awards to individuals in the APAC region during its APAC Board of Advisors meeting today.
- HRO Today Announces 2023 Baker's Dozen Customer Satisfaction Ratings for RPO EMEA and APAC Barcelona, Spain (Newsworthy.ai) Friday Nov 10, 2023 @ 2:00 AM EST — These much sought after rankings were unveiled at an awards gala at the 2023 HRO Today Forum EMEA Conference in Barcelona.
- HRO Today Forum EMEA 2023 Kicks Off in Barcelona Wednesday, 8 November Barcelona, Spain (Newsworthy.ai) Wednesday Nov 8, 2023 @ 4:00 AM EST — HR Executives from Europe, Africa and the Middle East convene in Spain for agenda that includes HRD interviews, panel discussions on HR best practices, "think tank" sessions on key current topics, and the annual Awards Gala featuring the HRD of the Year and TA Team of the Year Awards.
- HRO Today Association Awards Nomination Deadline Approaching Philadelphia, PA (Newsworthy.ai) Tuesday Aug 15, 2023 @ 5:00 PM EDT — The deadline to submit nominations is October 3, 2023 for all three regions that the awards serve – North America, APAC and EMEA.
- Madison Global Expands its Social Employee Recognition solution to now also integrate with Microsoft Outlook and SharePoint New York, NY (Newsworthy.ai) Friday Jun 9, 2023 @ 7:00 AM PDT — Madison API, MaestroCONNECT, continues to expand its integrations with leading third-party, employee-facing tools.
- HRO Today Announces CHRO Of The Year Award Winners at 2023 Forum North America Philadelphia, PA (Newsworthy.ai) Tuesday May 9, 2023 @ 9:00 AM PDT — HR Leaders from Various Industries Honored in Small-, Mid- and Large-Market Categories, as well as for Sustainable Workforce, Innovation, Non-Profit and Lifetime Achievement.