Blockchain Transaction Record
Under the terms of the partnership, companies that hire through RedBalloon will receive one free Newsworthy.ai press release to promote their new hire or any news they wish to announce.
Exclusively at Newsworthy.ai — Newsworthy registers every press release distributed through this service on the blockchain so that we can provide verification services and make features such as the self-hosting of press releases available to our customers. The blockchain provides an immutable record of the press releases issued by this service. Immutability gives readers the assurance that the news they are reading has not been altered from the source document that this service distributed. We have shifted the Source of Truth to the blockchain for added protection.
Moving the Source of Truth to the blockchain improves transparency and increases trust between organizations submitting news and readers.
Key Takeaways (TLDR)
- RedBalloon.work and Newsworthy.ai team up to offer a values-aligned press release distribution solution for companies.
- Companies hiring through RedBalloon will receive a free press release from Newsworthy.ai to promote their news.
- RedBalloon customers are encouraged to distribute press releases through Newsworthy.ai for wider audience reach.
|NWAI Digital Fingerprint||116-54c19b496e1ceccfa3470a9224df4513|
Other Recent Blockchain Registered News for Newsworthy.ai
- Newsworthy.ai Announces Partnership with STACKS to Accept Cryptocurrency Payments for Press Release Distribution Boerne, Texas (Newsworthy.ai) Wednesday Nov 22, 2023 @ 3:00 PM UTC — STACKS stands out in the cryptocurrency world for its unique benefits. This collaboration is set to revolutionize the way press release distributions are paid for, embracing the rapidly evolving digital financial landscape by integrating cryptocurrency payments.
- Newsworthy.ai Introduces AI-Generated Video News Shorts for Press Releases Boerne, TX (Newsworthy.ai) Thursday Apr 6, 2023 @ 7:00 AM UTC — Newsworthy.ai announces AI-generated Video News Shorts for press releases. Along with video news shorts, Newsworthy.ai has also announced upgrades to its AI-optimized press releases and content optimization features, including a user interface that is up to 20 times faster than the previous version.
- Newsworthy.ai Asked AI to Write Email Copy, This Was the Result Boerne, Texas (Newsworthy.ai) Friday Mar 3, 2023 @ 6:00 AM UTC — Artificial Intelligence (AI) takes email marketing to the next level with the launch of Emailcomposer.ai. Jointly created by Newsworthy.ai and SalesNexus, Emailcomposer.ai uses AI to help marketers create powerful direct email campaigns with enticing subject lines in minutes.
- Unlock the Power of AI with Newsworthy.ai — Compose Eye-Catching Press Releases in Minutes Boerne, TX (Newsworthy.ai) Wednesday Feb 22, 2023 @ 5:00 AM UTC — Newsworthy.ai customers can now enjoy the convenience of artificial intelligence (AI) optimized press releases and receive AI-recommended journalist pitches and social media messages to further promote their message.
- This Press Release Was Written by AI Boerne, TX (Newsworthy.ai) Thursday Feb 2, 2023 @ 8:47 AM UTC — Created by the team at Newsworthy.ai, Newswriter.ai is a GPT-3 OpenAI powered generative AI press release writing tool that helps you create compelling and eye-catching press releases in minutes.
- Newsworthy.ai Introduces News Advocacy, the First Press Release Distribution Service to Combine Advocacy with News Marketing Boerne, Texas (Newsworthy.ai) Friday Jan 27, 2023 @ 7:00 AM UTC — The Newsworthy.ai News Advocacy feature makes it easy for companies to leverage their internal teams and outside stakeholders to get company news seen and engaged with by more people — and to measure the results.
- Newsworthy.ai Introduces Trusted-Redirects, the First News Distribution Service to Offer Self-Hosted Press Release Boerne, Texas (Newsworthy.ai) Thursday Dec 15, 2022 @ 7:15 PM UTC — By registering press releases on the blockchain Newsworthy.ai can enforce news integrity and allow companies to host the news release on their own website — giving companies more control over the customer journey and providing additional insights into their own analytics.
- Newsworthy.ai Introduces NewsDB, Integrating Media Outreach With Press Release Distribution San Antonio, Texas (Newsworthy.ai) Thursday Oct 13, 2022 @ 6:00 AM UTC — Companies use NewsDB to streamline media outreach following the submission of a press release by building targeted journalist pitch lists.