Blockchain Transaction Record
NFTs are appearing everywhere, even in Yoga. A new startup HelloYogaWorld.com has created a Yoga World NFT Passport with beautiful art and incredible utility. Doing good for your body and your planet will now be extended to earning rewards.
Exclusively at Newsworthy.ai — Newsworthy registers every press release distributed through this service on the blockchain so that we can provide verification services and make features such as the self-hosting of press releases available to our customers. The blockchain provides an immutable record of the press releases issued by this service. Immutability gives readers the assurance that the news they are reading has not been altered from the source document that this service distributed. We have shifted the Source of Truth to the blockchain for added protection.
Moving the Source of Truth to the blockchain improves transparency and increases trust between organizations submitting news and readers.
Key Takeaways (TLDR)
- Yoga World rewards program for NFT Passport owners offers unique benefits including virtual events and discounts.
- NFT Passport owners earn digital eSTAMPS by attending virtual yoga events and can win all-expenses-paid retreats.
- HelloYogaWorld combines ancient wisdom with Web3 technology to elevate human consciousness and regenerate Mother Earth.
|NWAI Digital Fingerprint||277-822a8d3eedd84cdbba827f59266b63af|
Other Recent Blockchain Registered News for Hello Yoga World
- Global Unity in a Post-pandemic World Salt Lake City, Utah (Newsworthy.ai) Tuesday Nov 8, 2022 @ 5:40 AM UTC — The NFT project is a platform that connects the international yoga community to improve physical, mental, and social health– especially paramount in a post-pandemic world. While the Covid-19 mask mandates are removed, the residual fear and anxiety remain.
- HelloYogaWorld DAO Announces Call To Action To Reduce Unnecessary Trash And Consumption Salt Lake City, Utah (Newsworthy.ai) Wednesday Aug 24, 2022 @ 4:10 PM UTC — Part of the HelloYogaWorld mission is to regenerate Mother Earth. Every month, a Call to Action theme is chosen by HelloYogaWorld members. The current theme is to reduce the production of unnecessary trash and consumption.