Blockchain Transaction Record
Nine top business leaders share their biggest failures of 2022 and the lessons they learned from them.
Exclusively at Newsworthy.ai — Newsworthy registers every press release distributed through this service on the blockchain so that we can provide verification services and make features such as the self-hosting of press releases available to our customers. The blockchain provides an immutable record of the press releases issued by this service. Immutability gives readers the assurance that the news they are reading has not been altered from the source document that this service distributed. We have shifted the Source of Truth to the blockchain for added protection.
Moving the Source of Truth to the blockchain improves transparency and increases trust between organizations submitting news and readers.
Key Takeaways (TLDR)
- Industry leaders reflect on failures in 2022 and offer insights for the future.
- Lessons include adapting to change, thorough due diligence and employee feedback.
- Terkel is democratizing thought leadership with unprecedented access to digital PR opportunities.
|NWAI Digital Fingerprint||395-d69b1a019eafe5ebe5e8c63ca126d9a5|
Other Recent Blockchain Registered News for Featured
- Terkel Announces Rebrand to Featured Scottsdale, AZ (Newsworthy.ai) Friday Jul 28, 2023 @ 7:00 AM UTC — Featured, the platform for Q&A content, has rebranded from its legacy brand, Terkel after acquiring the premium domain name, Featured.com.
- Q&A Site Terkel Selected as an Awardee in the 2022 Arizona Innovation Challenge Scottsdale, AZ (Newsworthy.ai) Friday Dec 9, 2022 @ 3:30 PM UTC — Terkel, a Q&A site that helps marketers build visibility online, has been selected as an Awardee of the 2022 Arizona Innovation Challenge. More than 10,000 Experts answer questions on Terkel to get their insights featured in articles on sites like Fast Company, Zapier, GoDaddy, and 500+ more publishers.