Blockchain Transaction Record
Terkel, a Q&A site that helps marketers build visibility online, has been selected as an Awardee of the 2022 Arizona Innovation Challenge. More than 10,000 Experts answer questions on Terkel to get their insights featured in articles on sites like Fast Company, Zapier, GoDaddy, and 500+ more publishers.
Exclusively at Newsworthy.ai — Newsworthy registers every press release distributed through this service on the blockchain so that we can provide verification services and make features such as the self-hosting of press releases available to our customers. The blockchain provides an immutable record of the press releases issued by this service. Immutability gives readers the assurance that the news they are reading has not been altered from the source document that this service distributed. We have shifted the Source of Truth to the blockchain for added protection.
Moving the Source of Truth to the blockchain improves transparency and increases trust between organizations submitting news and readers.
Key Takeaways (TLDR)
- Terkel, a Q&A site for marketers, has been selected as an awardee for Arizona Innovation Challenge.
- Terkel will participate in Arizona Commerce Authority's Venture Ready Accelerator to refine its business plans.
- The Arizona Commerce Authority attracts and helps businesses create new ventures to strengthen Arizona's economy.
|NWAI Digital Fingerprint||381-96e2c2561809e9df18356d50649acbfb|
Other Recent Blockchain Registered News for Featured
- Terkel Announces Rebrand to Featured Scottsdale, AZ (Newsworthy.ai) Friday Jul 28, 2023 @ 7:00 AM UTC — Featured, the platform for Q&A content, has rebranded from its legacy brand, Terkel after acquiring the premium domain name, Featured.com.
- Leading Experts Share Their Biggest Failures of 2022 Scottsdale, AZ (Newsworthy.ai) Thursday Dec 29, 2022 @ 5:00 AM UTC — Nine top business leaders share their biggest failures of 2022 and the lessons they learned from them.